Kauhale Kai has now spent over 4 years traveling the world . This year we passed 50,000 ocean miles, a distance of almost twice around the center of the earth! She has offered us a million small moments of adventure, laughter, excitement and satisfaction.

Each person who has spent time with us aboard has been a big part of that experience. I once said, "If I ever make it big I'm going to buy a big boat and invite all my friends to come and play with me." Well, play we have. Thank you....all of you who have been a part of this experience. The journey continues!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ibiza

Our Ibiza experience was NOT the debauchery of late night disco clubs with half naked people parading about.....we arrived a week too late for that! Instead, we found a charming old town with many hippie/head shops as well as the ultra hip fashion stores. Between the rain, lightening, thunder and hail storms that descended upon us, we managed a ferry trip to the island of Formentera where we rode bicycles all day and managed to stay dry until we were safely back on Kauhale Kai. We leisurely had our last delicious paella lunch with Boomer before leaving for the familiar comforts of home......Santa Barbara home that is!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha, I am the past owner of Kauhale Kai traveling around the med now. I was wanting to get in touch with the yacht to maybe hook up. Please email me at jbrowning1@aol.com to let me know how. Aloha again
John Browning